Monday, May 17, 2010

YouTube...LOVE IT!

I was checking out Jenny b Jones' Blog the other day when I saw a YouTube video of a boy singing Paparazzi by Lady Gaga. He's amazing! CHECK HIM OUT! WOW! that's the only word that can come out of my mouth. He's twelve years old from what I have gathered at least...but this boy blows my mind! I wanna get this kids autograph! Can we give the boy a round of applause?

This guy deserves some recognition as well...Lin Yu Chun. He kills Whitney's song! Go dude! For those who haven't heard Whitney Houston sing it click HERE! My man Lin Yu Chun can hit it!

And this song has become my favorite song. I'm absolutely in love with it! Isn't it pretty? And the pictures are gorgeous! Oh My Gosh...love it....*smile*

I have one question...Who's on first? That says it all....I have one more thing to say...THIRD BASE!

Darria :)

No comments:

Post a Comment