Thursday, May 13, 2010

Its been looooooong time!

Well hey people! I know, i know....Its been a loooong time since I've blogged....I'm truly sorry. Now apologies aside....

I've been laughing all day about this conversation I had a couple weeks ago. I'm telling you its making me laugh......So my family, my friends and I were all out eating fast food right before we went to go see my little brother play baseball [he's quite the baseball player...] and we start talking about grandparents well one of my friends, Sam, says, "Whenever we go camping my grandpa is always like, 'shut the door you're letting the flies out!'" Well me and my bestie, Hannah [who's also Sam's sister], are like "Yeah." Then Sam looks at us funny and says, "Wait, I meant to say 'don't let the flies IN not OUT...Yeah he loves flies." I declare I'm still laughing over this!!!!!!!

Anyways......

I wanna wish my mama a happy mother's day! I love you to death Mama and I always will...thanks for always being there for me and taking care of me. Thanks for keeping me from things that I didn't understand at the time but realize [and will realize :] that it was for my own good, that you were looking out for me. Thank-you for loving Anderson, Finley and me even when we got in fights and didn't put up our laundry. Thank-you for the little things, like holding me when I'm sick, buying me owls :], praying for my future husband, giving me medicine when my braces are killing me, and taking me shopping. Thank-you for the big things, like showing me who my Savior is, homeschooling me, and feeding me healthy food. Mama I dedicate this song to you, I had the best day with you today! Mama, I love you and always will!

[Here is a link to my mama's blog Mama's blog]

Hope ya'll have a great day!

Darria :]

No comments:

Post a Comment