Monday, May 3, 2010

Pretty funny you-tuber

 This has to be the funniest quote I've ever heard I got it as a tweet from Julian Smith, it said

"Best quote ever, And then God created Saturn and he liked it so he put a ring on it." -Julian Smith

Now I have no idea where he got that quote but he sent it to me so I'm giving credit to him. But the author of it obviously got the idea from the song Single Ladies by Beyonce. I just thought it was so stinking funny! I mean for real!

Julian Smith is pretty funny himself. He is a You-Tuber. (I have no idea what the 'correct' term for that is but I'm using 'You-Tuber' sounds fine to me.) Here is a couple of sketches that I find pretty funny, Hot Kool-Aid, Trees Hate YouYou In Five Minutes, and Jacquese And The Date. Those are probably my favorites...he has some merchandise as well...here is the link to that...Julian Smith's merch

OK I now KNOW what you are thinking....and the answer is no, Julian Smith is NOT paying me. I don't even know this guy.

Darria :~) (The nose lives on)

No comments:

Post a Comment