Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Really Good Quote

The other day I pull up my iGoogle page and on it was the quotes for the day. It read,

Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to continually be part of unanimity.
Christopher Morley

Is that not something to think about? Why do we always try to be like "everyone else?" Why do we go buy the clothes that "everyone else" is buying? Why do we do what "everyone else" is doing? Why do we listen to what "everyone else" is listening too? I don't know about ya'll but I'm NOT "everyone else!" I'm Darria! When are we going to stop moving like robots and be who God created us to be? Everyone can't be a follower...someone has to lead...

Darria :)

1 comment: