Saturday, April 24, 2010

Last night was a fairytale....

Ok so I changed a little lyrics in the title of this post. If anyone knows Taylor Swift's song "Today Was A Fairytale" then you immediately caught that....for all those that didn't know the song....well then Here it is!

But back to why "Last Night" was a fairytale...I went to prom last night with a guy named Sam. We had the absolute best time! I told ya'll in my last post that we would but I didn't have any idea that we have THAT much fun! We danced to practically all the songs they played...unless of course we were thirsty or just really really hot. He twirled me to "Carolina Girls" and if there WAS a contest going on (there wasn't) we won! But he treated me like an abosolute princess! :) He opened every door I went through and helped me get out of the car and everything! I'll post pics of us when we get them uploaded and eveything...but I HAD to come up here and tell ya'll allllllll about it! It was the time of my life! Thanks again Sam... :)

Darria :)

3 comments:

  1. oops! spelled "absolute" wrong in there....sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...he was just the type of guy you didn't mind letting your daughter leave the house with...he treated our daughter like the precious jewel that she is. Thank you Sam, from the deep down bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete