Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I love Christmas.

I love it.

I love everything about it.

I want to be an elf.

Or maybe the Princess of Christmas.

My dog has Christmas pajamas.

I realllllllllllly love Christmas. I love the trees, the lights, the movies, the music, the smiles, the candy canes, the cookies, the food, the love. I just love Christmas. But ya'll. There are some weird holiday foods out there. And here is my list in no particular order.

1. Pumpkin Pie Pringles- I honestly don't think potato and pumpkin mix well
2. Red Velvet Milk- I can't decide if that would be good.
3. Sweet Cinnamon Cool Whip- I feel like this could be good. And I found it for 1.33. You HAVE to buy that.
4. White Chocolate Peppermint Pringles- I have got to try this. I know in my heart it will taste disgust but YOLO. ;)
5. Jones Holiday Soda- We are talking 'Gingerbread,' 'Sugar Plum,' 'Candy Cane,' and 'Pear Tree.'
6. Holiday Peeps- These things were ALREADY nasty.



I think that's all I got for now. Stay tuned for more 'Christmas fun' *Insert cheesy jingle here*

No comments:

Post a Comment