Thursday, December 13, 2012

And For Christmas, All Ya'll Getting Etsy Stuff

Alright. My last post was a list of weird holiday foods. Today. Is a list of really amazing Etsy gifts. Cause let's be real. Etsy is just a storehouse of amazing stuff that is just lurking in the world of 'You Probably Don't Need This But Are Gonna Buy It Anyway.' And I love that world. With all that being said, here is the Etsy list (In no particular order Santa). Ta da!!

1.Travel Mug- This gift goes out to my mom. And her camera. And I should get a piece of this too for posing in front of every. Single. Monument. 

2.Music Quote Framed- This is truth.

3. THIS DRESS!- Don't know WHERE I'd wear it. But it would be worn. 

4. Necklace- So I'm not 'taken' but this is so adorable. Men. Take note. Ya'll buy this. Girls will melt.

5. Bacon T-Shirt- I dedicate this to my brother. He'd add bacon to toothpaste.

6. Apple Rules- I was going to dedicate this to Steve Jobs but he's dead and also I've kinda overused the whole dedication thing in this blog post.

7. This Card- Yep this says it all

8. Andddddd this card- no comment

9. bow ties- So classy. Just so classy


Just realized number 6 is a really lame title. "Apple Rules"? Ew. I'd change it but eh. I'm lazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment