Thursday, May 10, 2012

Smiling's my favorite

I might get a good laugh off of Christian pick-up lines. I've never honestly had a pick-up line used on me (And thank God because I have no idea what I would say). Maybe I'm drawn to the Christian ones because they are cleaner than most. Maybe its because they are truly hysterical, but for whatever the reason, I like them. Here are a few of the gems...

1. The Word says, "Give drink to those that are thirsty, and feed the hungry." How about dinner?
2. You are so unblemished that I would sacrifice you.
3. How many times do I have to walk around you to make you fall for me?
4. How would you like to join my Purpose Driven Life?
5. If we were around with Noah... then you, me?...pair.
6. Is it a sin that you stole my heart?

So there it is. 

Not an extremely in-depth post there, but I hope it made you smile. And "smiling's my favorite."

No comments:

Post a Comment