Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Philippians 1:3

Philippians 1:3 says, "Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God." Not many people have that affect on us. 

You probably haven't even given a second thought to the lady you bumped into at the coffee shop this morning. Or the old man sitting in his car by you at the stoplight. But someone, somewhere, thanks God every time they think of them. Wow. 

This verse has been laid on my heart lately. And its funny, every time I read it a list of people, their faces, and a story plays through my head like a movie. The movie could go on for hours if I'd let it. Most of the things I think of are happy moments shared with that individual but I could recall a sad moment for each one if I tried. Its not hard to find either because when someone means something to you, you aren't afraid to show who you really are to that person. 

With all that being said I think its safe to say that everyone has someone that they thank God for every time they think of them. Remember that you, yourself has the power to hurt or heal anyone. Be someone that people thank God for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment