Friday, August 20, 2010

OH WOW!

Well folks...its been a long time...and when I mean long I mean I haven't posted anything on my blog since...SUMMER STARTED! I know, I know. Don't hate.

Summer is practically over. So I thought I'd write a little letter to my good friend Summer.

                   Dear Summer,
                           I love you. Plain and simple. We get along. Your warm rays shining on my face when I lay on the sandy shore of the beach. The crickets chirping away. The smell of hawaiian tropic tanning oil. The taste of salty water on my tongue when I dive headfirst into a wave too big to bob over. The greenery everywhere I look. Summer, I love you.
                          Oh why must you go?

                                                        Love,
                                                                 Darria
P.S. When I hear the mosquito truck, I'll know you are back.



So there. That's my letter to Summer. I am getting excited for school to start back but I am not quite sure I'm ready for it yet. I still love the idea of being able to wake up when I please and frolic throughout the fields of daisies.   :)

So I found a great song... Leave Right Now. Okay so the video is a little weird. Its still good :)

Well that's about it. Like Porky Pig says "That's all folks"

No comments:

Post a Comment